-
August 21st, 2005, 10:08 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Red Eye
Anybody see this one yet?
It's straight up suspense and action. Not one of Rachel McAdam's best movies. But it's good. I give it an A.
-
August 22nd, 2005, 12:03 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Red Eye
Not one of Rachel McAdam's best movies? lol
It had to be better than The Notebook...ugh, Mean Girls was alright though.. for what it was...but just alright. Wedding Crashers was funny, but in reality wasnt that great of a movie.
Id say it would have to be one of her better movies. LOL What else has she played in?
-
August 22nd, 2005, 01:31 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Red Eye
I thought it was great suspense and build up until the end. . it just kind of let me down. I guess I wanted the guy to come back and them have it out once more or something. Overal about a B-
-
August 22nd, 2005, 07:25 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Red Eye
The notebook was her best movie. Mean girls she did a good job. The movie would've just done a bit more justice if it had some kind of twist or something in it.
-
August 22nd, 2005, 01:14 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: Red Eye
that's exactly what I was thinking. The ending was too abrupt.
-
August 22nd, 2005, 02:32 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: Red Eye
Everything ended all to easy. Should've have been something else, the movie just leaves a big open space. Doesn't explain anything. Just she is kickin some booty. That's all the movie tells/shows.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks